Don’t settle for a cheap ready-built toilet when you can make your own box and just use our high quality composting toilet kit, this is especially useful if you have a limited or unconventional space available for your composting toilet to fit.
This kit of parts includes all the hard-to-get parts that you’ll need to build your own self-contained compost toilet, just add the box:
- Strumpet and Trollop separator. Made with an anti-bacterial gel-coat, resins and fibreglass mix, to ensure durability and hygiene at all times. This method and technique has been perfected by us, over years of experimentation, experience and hard work. The surface is extremely strong and resilient, has a complete wipe clean shiny surface without any heavy ridges or joins, and won’t stain as these types of products often do.
- Antibacterial 23L Solids Tank with fitted lid.
- Antibacterial 10L liquids tank with easy-grip handle and screw on cap.
- Soft-close plastic white seat.
- Roll of compostable bags.
Minimum internal box size:
Front to back: 450mm (17 1/2″)
Width: 350mm (14″ )
Height: 440mm (17.3″)
If ordered with Modesty Bung this fits inside the back poop-chute part of the separator to hide the contents below. It is made from the base of the solids tank after it is cut off and so is slightly too big for the hole once the foam is added. Just place it on a slight forward slant and you’re good to go 🙂
The ‘Modestly’ Bung is purely designed for this, to cover the view of the contents of the solids tank in your Compost Toilet when not in use. We recommend that it is always removed when urinating, and insist that it is always removed when doing a number 2 😉