Don’t settle for a cheap ready-built toilet when you can make your own box and just use our high quality composting toilet kit, this is especially useful if you have a limited or unconventional space available for your composting toilet to fit.
This kit of parts includes all the hard-to-get parts that you’ll need to build your own self-contained compost toilet, just add the box:
- Strumpet and Trollop separator with Modesty Bung
- Antibacterial 23L Solids Tank with fitted lid.
- Antibacterial 10L liquids tank with easy-grip handle and screw on cap.
- Soft-close plastic white seat.
- Roll of compostable bags.
Minimum internal box size:
Front to back: 450mm (17 1/2″)
Width: 350mm (14″ )
Height: 440mm (17.3″)
The ‘Modestly’ Bung is purely designed for this, to cover the view of the contents of the solids tank in your Compost Toilet when not in use. We recommend that it is always removed when urinating, and insist that it is always removed when doing a number 2 😉
There are no reviews yet.